Friday, December 31, 2010

Jung So Min in BNTNEWS

So glad that everyone is raving about how beautiful Jung So Min is in the MBC Drama Awards last night.
Even though she didn't win, she did win many hearts as she was so charming and beautiful last night.

Got to see an article from BNTNews, based on the translation they called her "goddess force" I really wanted to post it but the google translation is bit unreliable so will just have to wait for the english version.

But below is her pictures for that article.

So elegant!

Isn't just me or MinMin is just glowing!

The dress was so appropriate for her 

I LOVE the dress and the SHOES!!!
I wanted one for my self!

Graceful as ever!
I know more photos will come so surely our eyes will be feasting this new year.

Stay beautiful Jung So Min!
AJA! FIGTHING!



CREDIT: BNTNEWS

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!
    She does looks like a goddes..
    and btw I really like her eyes..
    its dazzling beautifully
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg she's glowing like a diamond!!! KHJ if i were you i would not let her out of my sight and mind! You should always treasure her and always have a special place in ur heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm deeply sad about the mbc award which our couple didn't talk much to each other. I feel jealous when HHJ when she is the one together khj on stage. All i wish that night is khj & jsm will be together again on stage with the couple award but unfortunately they didn't win. I hope Minmin will be in Uni this year to finish her studies and graduate before she come back on acting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you jung so min
    i'm your number 1 fan .....
    your so beautiful and cute girl.
    my name is jana........
    i like you jung so min

    ReplyDelete