Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jung So Min Shares Her Selca Pictures on Set


Don’t we just love to get small updates from our beloved stars? Even with a simple selca picture, fans would be satisfied since it shows the special bond between the stars and them. Actress Jung SoMin recently presented her dream-like daily life by sharing her selca photos with fans.

Jung SoMin is experiencing a bright career path since she has already managed to land a main female role in a drama despite being a rookie who just debuted last May. Currently acting as Oh Hani in the MBC drama Mischievous Kiss, she has been striving to show her best for the idol drama.

As a new actress, year 2010 is an unforgettable year for her. After gaining attention through her character in Bad Guy, she is so grateful and excited to be chosen as the main lead alongside Kim HyunJoong. She also feels honored to have the opportunity to work with director Hwang InRoe since she has always enjoyed his work.

Now let us have a sneak peek at Jung SoMin’s busy life on the drama set. She started her ‘tour of selcas’ by saying, “Around the same time last year, I would not have thought of being where I am today. I present to you all, my dream-like daily life
1. “‘Ddan ddan ddan~’ Kim HyunJoong and I had a wedding. Will Hani finally be able to marry her crush, SeungJo? This is actually a wedding that is imagined. This is the first wedding dress I’ve worn since debuting. How is it? Does it look good?”
2. “Snapshot wearing school uniforms! Because Hani lives in the same house as SeungJo in the drama, and goes to the same school, there are many scenes I film with HyunJoong. Although HyunJoong plays an arrogant character in the drama, in reality, he is very friendly.”
3. “This is the trio that always sticks together in the drama.^^ Laughing is almost natural when watching YoonHwa (middle) and SeungAh‘s comical acting. Comedian YoonHwa, in particular, is the one that ups the mood on the set.”
4. “Lee TaeSung, who plays the ‘tough guy’ Bong JoongGoo that has a crush on Hani. His thick Busan accent and curly bang leaves an impression, doesn’t it? He looks 100% like the character in the Japanese comic. I Approve! I Approve!”
5. “This is my homeroom teacher that has to deal with the reckless Hani. An affection cut with Hwang HyoEun sunbae!”


6. “Tada~ This is the script for the 6th episode of ‘Mischievous Kiss’. Can you see it? There is a sticker on the right edge that says ‘Hani’. Open your eyes wide and look~
7. “I think my manager took this secretly while we were filming. What in the world was I looking at? I’m not so sure myself. Filming overnight happens often, but it might be because I concentrate so much when acting, that I don’t feel tired at all~”
8. “Hani changed into a rebellious student during one of her imaginations, where she caused SeungJo danger by telling him ‘let’s date’. I wore make-up and clothes that I normally wouldn’t, giving off a stronger image. Do I look like a tough girl?”

9. “Doesn’t it look like I’m really angry about something? Haha. It’s so bad that those odd expressions come out naturally now.ㅋㅋ

10. “This is Namu (Kim SunGook) , Bong JoongGoo’s (played by Lee TaeSung) loyal friend. Is his yellow curls a wig? It’s real. Hehe.”

Isn’t Jung SoMin adorable and generous to share her moments with fans? All the best for you Jung SoMin!

CREDITS:
Sources: Kim Yeon Ji @joongang.co.kr, iplus.joins.com
Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com
Written by: rose1363@kpoplive.com

http://www.kpoplive....ictures-on-set/


1 comment:

  1. really like you so much Jung so min!i and my sister are from the Philippines and we found you pretty and adorable..,we love playful kiss!

    ReplyDelete