Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Jung So Min Impression

This is a re-post from my blog. This are my impressions about our lovable Jung So Min.


Simplicity is beauty... I've learned this phrase a long time ago, whenever I heard this the first thing that pops into my head is a lady which embodies beauty, grace and intelligence.  But only few ladies would come to mind.

Now if you asked me to name one fine example of that phrase, I can immediately say one name...Jung So Min.
 
Jung So Min
Such a lovely young lady!
 
Jung So Min, as far as I know started as a commercial model then turn into an actress. She did debut in the drama Bad Guy where she did play the role of  Hong Mo-Nae, the spoiled and treated like a princess youngest daughter of the Hong family. At first I thought she was just another new face which have a resemblance to one of the considered A-list TV actress in Korea, Yoon Eun Hye. But surprisingly she did well in her first acting job and even though she's not the lead in the drama yo cant't help but notice her and be impress with her. She has played Mo-nae with certain air of being a brat but you can still relate to her. And in the long run as the drama continues to lagged it was So Min who helped to finished that one heck of the drama. After Bad Guy, I did note of her and got curious for her next project.
 
I got to admit I have a girl crush on her!
 
Then Playful Kiss came along, as far as the news were concerned many young actresses were considered for the role of Oh Ha Ni the Korean Version of the female  lead for Itazura na Kiss. But luckily So Min was the chosen one. 

As many PKissers would admit, they came to watch PK because of Kim Hyun Joong but stayed because of Jung So Min. We do say this not because to discredit Hyunnie for all his hardwork in PK but to emphasize that without So Min's Oh Ha Ni, his Baek Seung Jo role would be totally different. As they say it takes two to tango! And also at first I was bit worried about her and Kim Hyun Joong having chemistry together but fortunately my worries were baseless because the two of them did have a great chemistry on and off the screen that you can't help but feel so happy and giddy just watching them together!
 
The chemistry between these two can't be denied!
 
 
It also show how well So Min nailed her role as the slow but lovable Oh Ha Ni. As Oh Ha Ni, So Min played her with enthusiasm, joy and such energy that you can't help but wonder on how she can do that (along with her wonderful expressions and hundreds of hairdos!) I loved her version of Oh Ha Hi to pieces!!! Jung So Min did really help to carry the drama and to make it a success!
 
One of the few looks that So Min rocks!

 
And as I continue to love her character I also came to love So Min. So I did little research about this darling and found out many interesting bits about her. Got to know that she still study in college, who loves and do classical dances, she also have a great taste in music which are also based on wide and different genres (she loves broadway, pop, classics!). And also just basing in her interviews you could came up to the conclusion that she's sensible, rational and does really have a good head on her shoulders which is such a rare treat for a young lady especially now in the entertainment industry. You can really see that her aim is not just to be a star or celebrity but as an actress who really excel in her craft. And I think she's willing to re-invent herself just t broaden her horizon and to gain more experience and to be better in what she does, I cant really help but to admire this girl! I'm now a certified Jung So Min fan!

Simple yet adorable!
And I love that she does carry herself with grace and simplicity. It really does speak so much about her and that what makes her more lovable! I'm so looking for her future projects, and even though she is till consider as a newbie for me she's already the future star the we all should look out for! Shine brightly Jung So Min!

5 comments:

  1. Well said jeankaycee! Actually, I love her first in bad guy before hyunnie heeh. I love her for being simple and down to earth inside and out; you can see it looking on her & based on her interviews too. I feel hurt if some people bashing her. I will fight if i read some bad comments about her and hyunnie as well. I started to love hyunnie because of her. I love to see them together. If she reached before 30's she will get married, i hope & pray that it's hyunjoong heheO_o

    Thanks so much for this blog. I'm glad & appreciate the 5 angels work for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your description about her ate jean!!!^-^
    simplicity is beauty and it absolutely fits to Jung So Min...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jung So Min!She played a great Oh Ha Ni! I didn't get to see "Bad Guy" yet, but I am really looking forward to. I have a girl crush on het too! She is really sweetand georgous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww. i like jung so min too ;) i'm soo inspired by her! i agree she's really pretty. and one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete