Saturday, January 22, 2011

"Little Fairy"...MinMin!

I guess some of you are wondering why did I call MinMin "little fairy" in my post for her attendance in 2011 Asia Model Festival.

Well, its because when I first saw her pictures, one character immediately pops into my head. Any guess who is it? Well its Tinker Bell!
For anyone who doesn't know Tinker Bell, let me introduce her to you guys, Tinker Bell is the little fairy friend of Peter Pan (well, I think all of you knows Peter Pan).

To make my self more clearer lets see the comparison of MinMin and Tinker Bell!

This is Tinker Bell! Adorable isn't she?

  TINKER BELL PROFILE:

-HAIR IN A BUN -CHECK
-CUTE LITTLE DRESS -CHECK
-SWEET SMILE -CHECK
-WONDERFUL EYES -CHECK
-LUMINOUS SKIN-CHECK
-PRETTY GLOW -CHECK




 JUNG SO MIN PROFILE:

-HAIR IN A BUN -CHECK
-CUTE LITTLE DRESS -CHECK
-SWEET SMILE -CHECK
-WONDERFUL EYES -CHECK
-LUMINOUS GLOW-CHECK
-PRETTY GLOW -CHECK (it should be beautiful glow!)



Even though MinMin didn't wear such an elaborate dress for this event as she did for MBC Drama Awards, still its very evident that MinMin really knows how to carry herself well. 
She looks so graceful, full of confidence and her glow doesn't seem just to come
 physically but from within as well.

I do hope MinMin would continue to make waves not only to the TV and movie scene but to the fashion scene as well!

Maybe its time that "Little Fairy" MinMin uses her fairy dust!



credit: mijoo-pearl from soompi for the pic

5 comments:

  1. yes! Jeankaycee. She's like a little fairy on her outfit. I love this girl so much. I would thank to G8 for casting her in PK, because I never recognized her eversince until she is the love interest of my beloved lover, khj haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha... i agree with you... really thanks to Group 8 for casting her and makes KHJ has a "friend" ^_* ...heheheh*spazz_LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems that MInMIn's dress/skirt is not too short .. hmmm,just wondering,Did somebody tell her not to wear a super shorty skirt?? kekekekekek...

    ReplyDelete
  4. KHJ must seen it...he certain say my wife very beautiful today...hehehe...he cant stop thinking and imagine her...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How coincidental! I was thinking she's like Tinkerbell minus the wings too.

    ReplyDelete