Thursday, January 13, 2011

Poem for HyunMin

We miss HyunMin so much that we crave anything about them. So, one of my co-KHJ angel have a sister whose also a blogger whom also liked HyunMin so she did a poem which was inspired by them.
So, hopefully you guys can be also inspired by them!




HIDING YOUR TRUE FEELINGS
by: EheMJC.D95 of


Whenever you look me in the eyes I feel so nervous
Whenever you touch me with your soft hands my heart beats so fast
Whenever you talk to me I can't speak any words to say
I just can't say what I really feel to you.


Whenever you are there I don't know what to do 
Whenever I don't see you I felt missing you
I love you but it's really hard to say it out loud
I like you but I can't say it.


Should I just hide this feelings forever?
Should I just forget what I feel really for you?
I always think of you every moment
I've gone crazy because of thinking of you.



I can't sleep and I can't eat when I can't see you
It's so hard to stop this feelings for you
I even can't control my feelings when I see you
I still can't say what I feel 
You still owns my heart until now.



So, guys if you have any poems or stories to tell which are inspired by So Min and HyunMin, you can send it to us, maybe next time what you send us might be the next one to post here.

Til next time!

Minnies and HyunMin Fighting!


5 comments:

  1. Got to know that Korean university semester starts in mid-Feb and end in mid-Jun.

    So MinMin is still having lotsa free time... thinking about somebody perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jean because it make me good morning when I see the 1st picture fm PK epi8 pickggi back. So Min in that scene, she was so cute and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! great poem! love it. i miss pk so badly. that's all!haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss hyunmin to the max .. TT__TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for liking my Poem! you could suggest topic at my Blog or in my twitter so that I could make it in Poem...

    ReplyDelete