Sunday, February 20, 2011

Playful Kiss - The Way You Look At Me

Its Playful Kiss MV/Fanvid time once again!

I found this MV of Playful Kiss which features the song The way you look
 at me by Christian Bautista.

I already love the song itself so when I did see this MV I can't help but smile 
because I'm hearing a good song while watching my favorite couple!

Let's all look and listen guys!



After I watched and listened to the MV, I've come to realize that the song 
also suits wit the love story of Baek Seung Jo and Oh Hani!

Both of them see each other in a different light, Hani seeing only Baek Seung Jo 
as the love of her life even though at first Seung Jo is such a robot boy genius with low EQ.

While on the other hand, Seung Jo seeing Hani as his own personal burden
 like a math problem he needed to solve but in the end that
 personal burden turns into feelings.

Woah! I think I analyze the song too much! Hehehehe! ^_^

Til the next MV PKissers!

credit: momopor of youtube


1 comment:

  1. Great MV ! You're right the lyrics match so well but, do you know the other song of Christian Bautista - The won who won my heart ?
    I think this song match their relation perfectly <3
    Here the video with lyrics : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noyysce4Bj8
    I'm in love with your blog, Minjoong, minmin, simplysomin FIGHTING ! ^^

    ReplyDelete