Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jung So Min's Clinique Ads!

I know, I know news from our resident is quite few nowadays so as of the moment 
we need content ourselves in her endorsement pictures.

As I said before So Min is so BEAUTIFUL in her Clinique ads!
Below are here ads for Clinique!







Hopefully more endorsements and ads will come to So Min's way!
And just imagine So Min working with her other two endorsers of 
Clinique in a drama or movie project
I think it would be pretty awesome!

credits: snowflakesj16 and vanilla 96 of soompi

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE and MISS HER so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the lady below the guy also JSM? Doesn't look like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon 9:45 i think the lady under soo hyun is Lee Yo Won, the queen seon dek...^^

    ReplyDelete