Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jung So Min's New Endorsements Pics!

We love everything about Jung So Min!
And as I see it everything MinMin does is basically adorable and endearing.
And I think we are not the only one who shares that opinion!

As, MinMin continues to charm us, the more endorsements and ads are coming her way!
Below are the pics of her ads!

This is for Bread & Co.!


She really love those kind of hat!
So cute!


This is for Clinique!

Can I just say how achingly beautiful MinMin is in this pic!
Aigoo, how can you look so young and innocent while having a hint of sexiness!

I'm dying of envy here because this girl have it all!
I'll be greedy because I want MinMin to have more ads and endorsements in the near future!
So she will be always visible and therefore we can always see her!

credits: snowflakesj1 and vanilla96 of soompi
       bread & co.

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, MinMin to love "somebody"!(hint..hint)
    She really look so pretty and cute, love her dressing and most of all I am SO HAPPY that she is selected to endorse for my FAVOURITE cosmetic brand Clinique. It's the only brand I use and fyi Clinique is really the in and hot brand in Hong Kong. It's a brand more hip and cool than other famous sophisticated brands here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really like both advertisements.
    The Bread & Co delicious looking and pretty packaging is really desirable plus MinMin looking so sweet and cute.

    Clinique - international cosmetic brand! What an honour to be chosen to endorse their brand. More branded and well known than Tony Moly or The Face Shop definitely. So happy for MinMin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waahhhhh...keep it up sweet girl ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yap, Clinique is international! World wide reputation cosmetic brand. It's much more prestigious than their own local Korean brand products for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently watching 49 Days. Now I really want So Min to act with Jung Il Woo in a drama/movie. :)

    ReplyDelete