Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jung So Min's Translated Message!

Remember the message that MinMin left in her Cyworld few days after her birthday? 
Its in Korean right?
Well, thanks to tlbpc, now we do have a much better translation of that said message.

So, Minnies below is the translated message.


Dearest please read

A few days ago, 16th was my birthday
Not that I purposely forget the date
I am also not the purposely prepare for birthday type
As long as there are talking and laughing on that day is good enough.
Em...there was a little bit of difference from before
That's showing gratefulness to my parents by giving them presents.
They gave birth to me and brought me up, although unable to comfort their hearts' feelings of displeasure but it's precious and there's nothing better than that..keke^^ very shy because it's the first time but it seems like from now onwards I have to do that for every birthday.
Very blessed (You should also try! Recommended +-+)
Ah...let's chat casually
I am the type that's not very good at expressing myself
Don't know how should I write
The presents that you have sent me
Have all been received well ~~
Some are from nearby places and some are from places overseas far away
Really didn't know there are so many of you celebrating my birthday.
I feel very blessed as I feel it from my heart
There's a much taller than me strong size teddy bear~
To sleep with it at my side without moving as protector I would definitely not have any nightmares^^ haha
It's shy to say that from birth till now it's the first time I receive such a huge bouquet of flowers.^^
I have also seen all your photographs and birthday cards stickers
But how were these made to be so pretty and meaningful~? ?
I like very much seeing everyone's photographs as compared to writings ^^
Because that's especially especially (tlbpc's note - MinMin emphasized twice) closer...hehe..as if we are like neighbours +-+...
Especially the cute Seong Jo and Ha Ni wedding stuff toys are such a surprise and I had a good laugh..keke..
But isn't the Ha Ni wooden puppet head a little tilted too high?
Ah no, having the sense of being is very good ^^ spending hardworking effort in making the photo CD and with background music of  "Love You", "Me Too" (tlbpc's note - It's direct translation from Chinese, it may have names probably fans know better which I don't)
Two very beautiful photographs.  Also there is a cute pink teddy bear, oh so pretty
An uncle has make a necklace with my name on it
Say wishes for Happy Birthday then ^^
I should be writing my school homework now but I want to scann some photos to include as authentication but there's no one to write my homework for me, day and night I have to snap the photos myself, +-+
On the 12th, the Japan event schedule was cancelled
I wanted to say something but I don't know how to say it
May the date be re-arranged at the fastest
Hope that everything would be stablised
Earnestly hope that everyone would have happiness
Before I say thank you, it's rather random not properly written but just joking chit chats,
I hope you would forgive me for that
Many blessings+-= ah!
I love you all, everybody be healthy huh

From Min ^^ 

There you have it Minnies! Again thannks to tlbpc of soompi!
This Thank you message was the last update of MinMin thru her Cyworld.
I hope that one of these days she could update her Cyworld just to let the Minnies know that she is doing well.
We miss you MinMin!

           jungsomin's Cyworld
           tlbpc of soompi

13 comments:

  1. She is such a sweet person! Your words are enough, Min Min, really. And even if you think you couldn't express your gratitude well enough, it shows. Don't worry.

    Seems SS501 fans were at work! Haha! "Love Ya" is the main song from SS501's last album, and I think "Me Too" is actually "Let Me Be The One", which is also from their album.

    :D It got me excited, haha. As a Triple S and a Minnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's shy to say that from birth till now it's the first time I receive such a huge bouquet of flowers.^^"

    ^omo~~tell me it's not true :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous@7.05AM,

    Well, this really just shows how fresh MinMin is and that she never had a serious boyfriend before. Read that her parents are very strict and she's such a serious student, I think she's the goody girl type.
    SO, this all the more proves that KHJ is the first to give her a real passionate kiss! :)
    The best part of this is only HJ knows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....this msg makes me cry....keep it up girl..we love you much more ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing and to tlbpc for the translation!!

    This message is really sweet!!!!! I love how sincere Min Min is to her fans ^^ She can totally express her feelings to us. A message from her can make all Minnies smile. I smile while reading this message esp at the part about the Seung Jo and Hani dolls and the big bear :D

    Keke I remembered HJ also said in one of his message that he can't express his feelings well/write well, they are so similar it makes me smile ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the PK Youtube last episode on Hani's birthday, the birthday date Hani reminded SJ is also 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Milo.. you got me excited with that "Love Ya" and "Let Me Be The One" thing...love it!

    and that big bouquet of flowers, we hope that it's from someone whom we also love

    ..thanks for the sincere sweet note of thanks
    .. and good luck to your studies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, I'm extremely sorry.

    The song she was talking about is not Love Ya or Let Me Be The One, but the OST from Coffee Prince she sang in the BTS.

    It's completely my bad, just want to clarify before more get confused.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that she's sincere and there's not a hint of pretentiousness in her message...in other translations she mentioned that she was in the midst of doing homework while typing her message...
    i like the way she thinks, that she'd rather recieve pictures of her fans...that's a first for me to hear from a celebrity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting this Jean.

    I really love to read so min's letter and I still in love with our heart PK and smhj. We miss you so much so min. We all are waiting for your next project movie or drama.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too, happy read her letter...minmin very know how make her fans happy...i hope she still update her cyworld again...really want know her news...i really miss minmin...PK such still in my heart...i always remamber hani and seung jo...i cant forget them...i wish khj and minmin can work together again...i wish minmin always success with new project and drama future...of course still hope khj and minmin together...kekeke...minmin take care u healty too and happy...hani fighing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. she's such a sincere and sweet person. I hope to see her in a drama soon. She doesn't have a celebrity complex and I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday jung so min I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete