Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MinMin and HyunMin GIF's Part 7!

Sorry, guys!!! I just can't help it! I'm so addicted to GIF's!
Especially the GIF's the features MinMin, HyunMin and Playful Kiss!


And big love for squishiee as she continues to share her wonderful works of arts!


Below are the sweet and cute GIF's!


I bet the numerous tapping does hurt, right Seung Jo?

Why so happy Hyun Joong?



Pouting Oh Hani!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Hyun Joong is as fast as the wind! LOL!

Over-acting Oh Hani! LOL!

Oh Hani painfully hits!

While the doctor awkwardly comforts her! Hehehehe!

Aigoo!!! Why everything about Playful Kiss is so freaking adorable?
*Sigh! I gave up!
Playful Kiss addiction doesn't really have a cure!
^_^


NOTE: PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!!!




1 comment:

  1. I think HJL was staring at MinMin so intensely when she was tapping his hands. Was it supposed to be part of the show? Then, when HJL took off that jacket so quickly, normally will it not the guy will leave to the gurl to do it herself but he was so quuckly to react...I simply cant stop speculating..love them both, more so toGETher!

    ReplyDelete