Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MinMin Cyworld Update Mar 02!

Some of the Minnies here in this blog are predicting whether MinMin would update or not.
I'm starting to doubt whether MinMin would update today but she never failed her Minnies.
Actually, my bet is that she will update after 2 days but I'm happy to be wrong!

She updated her Cyworld around after midnight!

Well, below are the pictures she updated!
Enjoy the pics Minnies!

Can I say how cute MinMin is wearing a pink boots?













Do I see a little sadness MinMin?
I hope I'm wrong!

I'm having a not so good day because of photo sharing site problems but seeing 
MinMin's updates brings back the smile on my face!
So now I'm a happy Minnie!

Thanks MinMin for never failing to bring smiles to your Minnies!
Can't wait for more of your updates!

credits: mijoo-pearl of soompi
jungsomin cyworld

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!!!!

12 comments:

  1. she so cute
    she look like a doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, she really is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's probably in a melancholy mood, but still lovely and flawless sans make up, i think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought these pics were taken in japan but it seems its in korea
    the resto she's in le saint ex is a french restaurant in seoul hehe
    wonder who she's with
    still so cute as always

    ReplyDelete
  5. in this pic,minmin seen was waiting for someone.. I'm also curious about who the pic was taken .... minmin looks very like the toys..... yes, minmin always look pretty and cute even without makeup...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look so good even with no make-up.
    Saw the HJ playing soccer photos with no make-up and look so good too.
    Both can go without make-up and look just as good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! minmin so beautiful with or without make-up. i really love her super to the next level.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a bit down and sad? I know, I know...she is missing we know who? HJL is also down in the message he left few days ago for all earthlings? They missed each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AIGOOO so cute, young, fresh and natural KAWAIIIIIIIII

    ReplyDelete
  10. HJ left message in his official site on 1 Mar midnite
    MinMin update her site on 2 Mar midnite
    Same time!

    ReplyDelete