Saturday, March 12, 2011

Playful Kiss Favorite Hug!

Today at Noon is the final announcement whether the Playful Kiss Japan fan Meeting
 would be pushing thru or not. As I said in my earlier post, 
whatever the decision for the outcome of the Fan Meeting, 
I hope its for the best of the PK cast, staff and its audience.

As we wait for the final announcement, I reminiscing all my favorite scenes of Playful Kiss
 and luckily as well that squishiee shared the screencaps 
and GIF of one of my favorite scene!

That favorite scene is the backhug from Episode 14!




I really hope that everything will turn out to be ok for the PK Japan Fan Meeting,
 whatever the outcome might  be for sure the PKissers will surely understands.

For now, just pray and be safe everyone! 

credits: squishiee of http://ohmygoodnessohmysoul.tumblr.com

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment