Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another Batch of Oh Hani's Cute GIF's!

I'm missing our resident love MinMin so while checking out possible news from her
 I stumble upon her Oh Ha Ni's GIF'swith her wonderful expressions!
And you guys know how addict I am when it comes to GIF's, 
So below are her adorable GIF's!

Enjoy it Minnies!


























Hope to have more from her in the future!
For now, I know the Minnies are waiting patiently for you MinMin!


credit: jsominchina.com

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!!!

5 comments:

  1. Went to the salon yesterday i had really longgg hair,i took out my nook and show it to the hairdresser that i wanted oh hani's hair in the yt ver. hairdresser saw oh hani's pic and commented why do u want such an ugly girl hairstyle hairdresser lady said dokgo minah is prettier and her hairstyle suits me more, and i end up with dokgo minah's hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO to anonymous 1 poster, altho i sorta thinks so min is cute but hated all her damn weird hairstyles in PK esp in the 1st few eps, those hairstyles r really lyk WTFFFFFFFFF, and i agree that Yoon Seng Ah has really cute hairstyle in PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. min min is so cute she is not ugly okay the hairdresser lady must be nuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yap, min min's hairstyle in pk so cute and sweet...i like it...my hair so long, after i watch pk sometime i think to cut my hair same with min min's hairstyle...i very love min min's style in pk...min min's hairstyle always look good and match with her...and this gif make me miss hani again...no better than her...min min fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think min min's hairstyle in pk is really cute and interesting. Suits her character's personality and min min pulled it off really well. :) I certainly don't think min min is ugly at all. She is the first Korean actress that I like very very much and one that I think is very pretty and enduring to watch. Min min is the best to me! Min min fighting!!

    ReplyDelete