Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy First Year Anniversary Jung So Min!

Dearest So Min,

It's been a year since you have grace our small screen with your lovely presence in the K-drama called Bad Guy. To be perfectly honest about it the drama itself was a mess of story and have a such bothering ending but one of the few things that made me stay and still watch it was because of you. As a newbie I did find your presence refreshing and said to myself that the acting is quite impressive!



And then Playful Kiss comes along, I fell in love with you as you undoubtedly embraced the character of Oh Hani and made it your own! Indeed you are the best Kotoko ever! You are the another reason why Playful Kiss is my ultimate K-drama love! 



But I did love you even more as we get to know a little bit more about you. Being the sensible, smart,  the down to earth girl who have this unexplainable poise and grace. You also seem to always speak your mind, and always have sensible thoughts about things like career, love, friendship, school and life in general. And its such a breathe of fresh air seeing an actress like you being candid and spontaneous but still know her priorities. I can't really help but adore you more and more!

Its been months since we started this blog and its been awesome! And the rest is what I call blissful, happy, fun and life changing history!

We, here at simplysomin just wishes you more years to come in your career with wonderful projects that will surely showcase your numerous talents.  And happiness, more than anything else we wish you happiness and joy that not only that comes from your work satisfaction but from everything that you do and love.


God Bless you So Min! Have a wonderful years ahead in your blooming career!

Your Minnies will surely be there for you! We love you! 


 With lots of love,

simplysomin admins ^_^

13 comments:

  1. i love her too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet message, me too, love her lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very well said,minmin Godbless and more project to come....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her too, hope she will get more and more success as she wanted xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much simply so min adnim for beautiful meaningful writing about So Min's 1st year Anniversary.
    Yeah, I love her a lot.
    Wishing for so min all the best of the best whatever her mind set to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Minmin! I hope Minmin will do well in both her studies and acting career in the future. I will be rooting for her always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MINMIN HWAITING...YOU ARE URI HALLYU STAR FOR US...
    hope to see ur project soon...n stay healthy and study well...LOVE U....

    ReplyDelete
  8. JSM is the only Korean star that I like. Hope to see her on big screen one day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. and BIG STAGE as well ... MINMIn...u're so multi-talented...FIGHTING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love her forever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. we love you..aja..ha ni

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also love you Jung so min!! I LOVE YOUR BEING OH HANI. I HAVE WATCH YOUR MOVIE 10 TIMES. THAT'S HOW I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE YOU JUNG SO MIN AND I LOVE YOUR BEING OH HA NI IN PLAYFUL KISS I WATCHED IT MANY TIMES BEFORE AND I LOVED THAT MUCH YOU AND HYUN JOONG HAVE A SUCH A GREAT COUPLE LOVE HYUNMIN LOVER HYUNMIN LOVER HYUN=KIM HYUN JOONG MIN=JUNG SO MIN

    ReplyDelete