Thursday, May 12, 2011

MInMin Cyworld Status 12May!

Its now raining in my part of the region but that doesn't dampen my happy mode
 as you all know MinMin did update us thru her Cyworld with her lovely pictures!
 But its not yet over! She also changed her  Cyworld status!

Below is her update!

This is her new Cyworld Status: FREEDOM


Freedom? Hmmmm......
Freedom is such a vague word, it could mean anything!
And it could also pertain to many things, like work, school, personal life,
friends
and many more!
But I do hope that what ever reason behind that status, 
I hope its a happy thought or joyful feeling!
MinMin, just be happy ok? The Minnies are just here for you!

credit: jungsomin's cyworld

5 comments:

  1. Freedom....oops. I hope not freedom from "being single and free"? Awww...No! HyunMin, fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But her status for TODAY is Happiness (행복)...so Minmin is still in a good mood. Hope she will stay happy always! Minmin, fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think her parents give FREEDOM to MM means she's ready to have a boyfriend...........Godbless!!!! always praying for both of you MM and KHJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope meant her status only homework or school not personal life....
    Whatever, I want see minmin always happy in her life….
    I always support u minmin….Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me tooo! I hope it does not mean freedom from "someone". MinMin, fighting!

    ReplyDelete