Saturday, May 21, 2011

So Min's Other Pictures from Bad Guy!

As of the moment I'm re-watching Playful Kiss for I don't-count-anymore-times 
and after this I'm planning to re-watch Bad Guy for the sake of seeing So Min in a drama! 

And for that below are her pictures from Bad Guy that I haven't posted yet!

Let's see it Minnies!








Pretty, pretty, pretty! I'm preparing to myself to re-watch Bad Guy, 
I'm re-watching it even though the story is such a big mess still I love the actors in it!
And it will have a soft spot in my heart because this is where I got to watch So Min 
and got impressed by her! Please So Min have another drama the soonest! 
We miss you alot!

credits: snowflakesj16 of soompi

NOTE: PLEASE DONT' HOTLINK!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Jeankaycee. I like to see pictures from BG. I like her outfit in that drama. Hopefully her so min's new drama coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful girl..my favorite Korean actor...lovely girl..i like her outfits..in here fourth picture i loveerrrr that most..

    ReplyDelete
  3. first and 2nd show her smart face. And it totally changed when she was act as Oh Ha Ni in PK. In Osaka she's being real so min; smart and elegant as usual. Her sound talk is so fast wew, every smart one have

    ReplyDelete
  4. agre...those pic..esp. the 1st is the ellegant the smart look of Min2...totally different with her look in IHN style...hehhehe
    YES...during FM in japan..she's became the real herself....pretty..elegant...simple...n smart...what else?...^^d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihate her in that drama....she's so dumb.....in real life idk but in the drama...so stupid...

    ReplyDelete