Friday, July 1, 2011

Jung So Min Media Photos from Ceci's SK II Event

Aigoo! Our Minmin looks sooo great again!!! And the "THRILLING HEART LINE," there is sooo, sexy dear...

But one thing I always take note when she is out is her shoes, and once again, she did not disappoint!!! I love the CINDERELLA SHOES dear Minmin!!! Love everything about you!

Credit: as tagged
Thanks pearl for posting on Soompi; snowflakesj16


























Added more photos! ^^

JRXgA.jpg (397×500)

Pwjhf.jpg (319×500)

ogvr6.jpg (358×500)

nny13.jpg (312×500)


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Body:)

    but its too sesy.
    MM dont need to be sexy to make people like her.
    she is already Beautiful:)

    I love her just the way she is<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! I love her dress too, but I love the shoes more hahaha! And as usual, she has flawless skin and with light make up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes... i thought it's another loubotin but no. but still good sheos. :D Her skin is so good too. I just wish she wore a longer-than-that dress. The top part is too low i think. But still very pretty all in all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's Soo-hyun oppa?! I wish he were there with Minmin unni...sorry Hyun-joong oppa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet young thing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omo..she's so radiantly beautiful!!!..i love her dress and of course the to die for shoes!!!..i read somewhere that the color of the season is neutral, and so Minmin is so in! super awesome style!..wishing to see you again in a drama very soon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete