Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jung So Min's Photos from SK II Event Part9!

And here we are again! ^_^
We got another batch of pictures coming from SK II CF Event!
It looks like its raining SK II CF Event pics!!

Batch 9!





Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As I continue to look at MinMin's photos for the SK II CF Event
I could really say that MinMin is effortlessly beautiful!
Her graceful aura really do stand out!
One of my wishes as for my special day is that MinMin 
would announce her new project soon!


credits: snowflakesj16 and mijoo-pearl of soompi

http://blog.naver.co...gNo=10113264175

3 comments:

  1. yuhuu..Jean n all the other moderators for this lovely blog..please kindly remove the flying I LOVE JUNG SO MIN words..kinda disturbing and make us dizzy..;p..also more difficult to use the pointer with this..tqs

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess please..remove IT, we still n keep loving minmin anyways...just the cursor makes confused..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like So Min so much. But I do not want to see So Min with that hair style anymore. Hopefully she will change new hair style in future events. Also her dress, the dress is so elegant and stunning, really nice on her except too low at chest area.

    ReplyDelete