Friday, August 12, 2011

Jung So Min, A Possible Jang Geun Seok's Leading Lady?

I know everyone is so excited to the coming return of our dear princess MinMin
As I mentioned in my other post, I have read news and speculations about her possible return
Well, one of the guesses that MinMin would do for her comeback is the drama called 
Love Rides the Rain with Jang Geun Seok!

And also, I came across an article from one of my fave site,
 koalasplayground.com discussing about the said drama!

Below is the excepts!
Please note that I did omit the part that is not Jung So Min related



Koala Discusses Possible Leading Ladies to Join Jang Geun Seok in PD Yoon Seok Ho’s Drama





If anyone thought that I would not write about Jang Geun Seok returning to drama land, and in a Yoon Seok Ho drama no less, then you clearly don’t know the hold this boy has over me. It’s not that I find him cute, it’s that I find him cute, think he has a charming real life personality, and most importantly, he can act. He’s been coasting for awhile on rom-com dramas and movies which hardly challenge him, so a chance to do a moody drama playing two characters from two different eras is a good choice in my mind. It’s not pushing the envelope, but at least its a step in the right direction.
What’s actually more interesting to me is guessing which young actress will get cast opposite him. In the Seasons dramas, for whatever reason, sometimes the male characters shine while other times it’s the female characters that are more unforgettable. I thought Won Bin was the breakout in Autumn in my Heart, Bae Yong Joon became a legend after Winter Sonata, Son Ye Jin was simply luminous in Summer Scent, and Han Hyo Joo went from unknown to overnight sensation and It girl after Spring Waltz. So which lady will end up taking a Love Rides the Rain with Geun Seok?
Jung So Min – probability 20/100 – an ingenue who recalls shades of Yoon Eun 
Hye and Song Hye Kyo, she has proven her innate acting chops in Bad Guy andPlayful Kiss. If PD Yoon wants a relative (compared to the above two) unknown and rocket her into Hallyu superstardom, MinMin is the perfect choice. She hasn’t acted in almost a year, and has no current project lined up. Downside is that she doesn’t have the name recognition to match Seok’s, so it really depends on what Yoon PD wants.

All I know is that this role is going to have every available young actress chomping to get cast. Can’t wait to hear who the lucky lady turns out to be. Finger-crossed this drama turns out to be good. That’s actually the most important thing.

Well, I also did some spotting in other sites, and so glad that when the talk about this drama comes up the name of MinMin is always present in the possible list of leading ladies!
It warms my heart to know that many have appreciated MinMin's talents and wishing her well for her comeback!

As I commented in koala's article, now its all wait and see game
For me, I'm just keeping my fingers (even my toes!) crossed for MinMin!
I do hope she will bag this coveted role! 
Aja! Fighting MinMin!
Sarangheyo MinMin!

credit: koalasplayground.com

9 comments:

  1. omo!! omo!! >.< so this is the drama being talked about by the fans of JKS...--kimchee

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no i love JSM a lot and i want to support every thing she does but i really dislike Jang Geun Seok's
    i cant stand him at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. JSM needs to be paired again with KHJ!!! Not JGS, pls! No offence, but i really don't like him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why anybody here hate JGS, wht's wrong with him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest Even though I really love to see MinMin play in a new Drama but I do not think JGS and Min Min is a good match.Sorry no offend .

    ReplyDelete
  6. my gawdddd! i don't like JGS at all. can't stand him especially when he and KHJ were rivals in all voting websites. for me, only khj and jsm are perfect match!...hyunmin forever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want her to act on this. Like JGS or not, he is a very good and versatile actor, you can't deny that. And this drama could give her the recognition she deserves.
    Also, please be respectful, and careful with words when stating opinions. We are a very friendly community, and we don't want that marred by distasteful comments, right?
    Let's just wait for MM to confirm. I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope minmin can be acting..i miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like JGS;and I hope they'll be pair up! A rumor is there;that KHJ will have a new drama whit someone else;and same time!

    ReplyDelete