Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jung So Min - Sarang Ha Gi Joh Eun Nal for PK FM in Tokyo!

As we all know MinMin did show her singing talent at the Playful Kiss Fan Meeting 
and sang two song at the two sessions of the said event
And luckily our ever hard working friend Pearl got the audio of one of MinMin's 
performance and made it into a fanvid!
The song is Sarang Ha Gi Joh Eun Nal, its her version of the OST 
of movie "My Boyfriend is type B"
In english its "I'll give you all my love"!

Below is the video!


I big thank you and hug for you Pearl for doing this fanvid of MinMin's song!
And thank you for sharing the audio of MinMin's song!
Even though its bit unclear still hearing MinMin sing was just awesome!
Her voice sounds so sweet! I love it! ^_^

credits: lovesomin of youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment