Thursday, August 18, 2011

MinMin's Cute Eating Video! ^_^

I'm doing my usual browsing youtube routine for anything new about 
our dear MinMin when I came across this video by iamonlyhuman12345. 
Its so cute because it features MinMin Japan travel for O'live 
and focuses on her eating adventures!

See for yourself Minnies!



I hope MinMin could nore projects like this! I think it would be so fun!
And besides it brings her to other places so maybe next time she will come to my country!
(I'm praying for it!) 

I suddenly remember a certain someone says that MinMin is cute when she eats
"She eats like a squirrel eats its acorn" ^_^

credit: iamonlyhuman12335 of youtube

1 comment:

  1. Ha he also says she eat like a little piggy. Cute! Boy, but MinMin certainly makes me feel hungry now. Wish I can taste the food. The ramen looks delicious...

    ReplyDelete