Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MinMin's Cyworld Status 08Aug!

Sorry my dear Minnies! This post is kinda late! 
But as they say its better late than never!
Well our lovely princess MinMin did update her status in her Cyworld!

Below is her update!

MinMin's status was "coming soon"



After reading her status update, now I can't really wait for her return!
I'm so freaking excited!!! 
What ever drama our MinMin would choose I would definitely 1000% will support it!
And that drama is surely the lucky one because they got MinMin!
The ever talented young lady!
Please MinMin announce your comeback soon!

credits: jungsomin's cyworld
mijoo-pearl of soompi

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jeankaycee for the update. U r awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a strong feeling that she is going to do new drama with Jang Geun Seok. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I have a super strong feeling that she will be acting with Jang Geun Seok. I think it'll be amazing, considering they are both such great actors. Now we just need the confirmation.

    MinMin, you are great. I think you have picked an amazing project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she will make a drama with Jang Geun-seuk. I hope so!

    ReplyDelete