Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MinMin's Cyworld Update 02Aug!

We all know how important to us, this day is!
We all waited for this day to come!
And now while we wait for the event to happen
MinMin updated her Cyworld!

Below is her update!



Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Sorry for such a reaction!!!
I just really miss MinMin a lot and seeing her again even though just thru her
new Cyworld update really brings smile to my face!
Now I can't really wait for the Playful Kiss FM!!!!
I really hope they would have a great time in the fan meeting!

Love you MinMin!!!!
Aja! Fighting!

credits: jung so min's cyworld
jeanneth for the copy of the pic!

4 comments:

  1. whoah! she's gotten more prettier. I think someone I know will drool over her ;) ~~ If I am a man, I'd definitely want to marry her! I LOVE JUNG SO MIN!

    -abbiegaile

    ReplyDelete
  2. So revealing! So low-cut! Too sexy! Is this good or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness minmin! too sexy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minmin looked like she has lost quite abit of weight since the Osaka Fanmeet in May. Minmin, please take good care of yourself.

    Minmin is grown prettier but also getting more sexy in her dressing recently. I wonder why...but I'm sure Minmin knows what she is doing as she is a very sensible lady. :)

    Minmin - hope to hear your new project soon! Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete