Sunday, August 7, 2011

MinMin's Cyworld Update 07Aug!

Its such a happy Sunday! As our princess updated her Cyworld today 
with her Japan pictures and some background change as well!

Below are the pics!

팔랑팔랑 in japan
                                                         팔랑팔랑하니까 흔들려....ㅠㅠ

주세요

이 붙이고 싶었던 날~


Her new Cyworld background!


Thanks MinMin for sharing some of your pictures from Japan!
I bet you did have a great time as the Japanese fans truly loves you! 
Well with your lovely personality and beautiful face who wouldn't fall in love with you?
Really love this girl! So lovely, so effortless!

credits: jungsomin's cyworld
mijoo-pearl of soompi

5 comments:

  1. hi dear, may I ask you something?
    about the Jung So Min's CYWORLD Playlist in this site,
    is it the true jung so min's playlist in her CY ?
    or is it just you who manage that playlist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear! regarding your questions most of the song here came from MinMin's cyworld playlist but I added few songs that I think fits about MinMin or even PK. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jeankaycee hi Jean! and are you the one who added Drug Dealer song? I always smile while listening the drug dealer's lyric. hehe ^^
    Great job, Jean!

    "been flirting with you for awhile
    I liked your eyes I liked your style
    and when you said you liked mine too,
    I thought I could get close to you. "

    note: if you're a hyunmin lovers, I'm sure you'll know what I mean ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear! regarding the drug dealer song it came from the playlist of MinMin, she was the one who chose that...hehehehehe and yup im definitely a hyunmin lover and i do know exactly what you mean! hehehehe! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only the first photo could show Mminmin more clearly. She looked casual but chic in her dressing. I wished there's more photos and videos of her as well as both HJL and Minmin together in Tokyo...just like that time in Osaka fan meeting!!

    ReplyDelete