Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ten Things That I find Interesting in Jung So Min!

Well since the news are pretty slow these days
I got myself to look up the pictures and videos of our dear MinMin!
I suddenly think of the things that I love and got me interested in MinMin!
Please be reminded that my list is random and not necessarily a big deal for everyone!




Below is my list!


^_^ Good Soul --I think all the Minnies knows how sweet and kind MinMin is! The way she treats others and her fans are truly admirable! Just what like she mentioned in my letter to us!


^_^ Graceful Aura --This is one of the things that really amaze me in regards with MinMin, we all know that MinMin is such a beautiful lady but with her graceful aura her beauty turns into a such breath taking sight!


^_^ Lack of interest in Earrings!--I have notice this ever since Bad Guy, in her photos you don't normally see her wearing earrings! If she did wear one it would be so small! Wonder why she don't wear one? Any guess Minnies?




^_^ Gorgeous Shoes! --This is one thing that I envy about MinMin, her gorgeous shoes!!! I especially love the shoes she wore in PK FM in Tokyo! Super pretty! Really MinMin? Where do you get those pretty pretty shoes!!!


^_^ Selca Pics --We all know that MinMin loves to take pictures and the pictures that she usually take is Selca pics! And who would not love MinMin's selca pics? She's so freaking adorable in her selca pics! And besides its so personal because its really from MinMin so we feel a little bit closer to her!






^_^ Rawness in acting --MinMin is still considered a newbie in the K-dramaland and in the world of acting but what makes her stand out is her wonderful acting chops! And maybe because MinMin really puts her everything in the roles that she does thats why the result in her acting were really superb!


^_^ Her love for food!--We all saw how she's so well figured but as we also saw in the O'live Travel that MinMin has such a good appetite! Its seems to me that MinMin has good relationship with food!And she eats so cutely!


^_^ Dancing skills!-- This girl surely knows some moves! My jaws literally dropped when I when her videos dancing the traditional Korean dance! And few ballet moves in Bad Guy and Playful Kiss! I really wish to see MinMin dance K-pop style! I think she will nail it!





^_^ Infectious laugh-- I think everyone will agree on this! MinMin's laughter is really infectious! Especially if she laughs her heart out! Her smiles and laughter can truly light up one's day!






^_^Good student--I'm a great believer that education is one of the key of one's success! So when I find out that MinMin is really putting such a great importance to her education I can't help but love her even more! And added factor that our MinMin is quite a smartypants!






As I have mentioned this list is just my random thoughts about our dear MinMin!
Maybe you can share the things that interested you as well!
Would love to hear about it!


Also, again Minnies, if you have any questions, any articles, videos, poets, letters or anything that is about MinMin that you wanted to post or to know just simply email us at simplysomin@gmail.com, Okies?
See yah around Minnies! Love Love Love!!! ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Wow I really love the dancing video! How many actress/singer can dance ballet? MinMin is really talented and very beautiful when she dances. I hope she will continue to dance, it will be a pity if she gives it up. I agree, I can't wait to see MinMin performs modern dance. She will be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came upon this site because of Kathy's Bench, and I'll admit, about 2 hours ago I didn't know much about Jung So Min other than she was Hyun Joong Leader's costar in Playful Kiss. Now, after finding this site and reading about her, I gotta say, not only am I impressed by her talent, but also her humble personality and down-to-earth demeanor. She truly is very charismatic, and definitely has the "it" factor going on. The letter she send the fans is absolutely lovely and so very genuine. I'm slowly but surely becoming a fan. I guess it really helps that Leader seems to adore her a lot as well, haha.

    Thank you for this site:)

    A hardcore Triple S and newly formed Minnie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MinMin a lot. I've been a fan of YEH since Princess Hours but when I saw MinMin and got to know her better, I know in my heart, that I love her more than any korean actress around. Something about her makes me so happy, and feel alive. I don't know. I just don't know. I just love everything about her. Anyway, since you mention about having post about MinMin or something, I posted something about my blog weeks ago. maybe you can pay a visit. Thanks :)
    MinMin FIGHTING!!!


    http://twistedreams.info/post/8514573212/im-a-certified-hyunmin-shipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. When JSM given question: Who are your idols?
    her answer "I don’t have any special idols. No matter who the senior actors (sunbaes) are, if I can learn from them, I’m not going to set any limits for myself.”
    I love JSM and her answers, she really is someone I really admired, an amazing actress, good student, and hard worker. I have the feeling that in the future she will become a big star.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Soul - She's kind as mentioned by KHJ and he always put that as the main criteria for an ideal girlfriend and she must be very kind to impress so deep into him to put that as the top attribute

    Graceful Aura - She's a natural, born with it plus her years of training in graceful dancing moves

    Lack of interest in Earrings!- May be due to her fear of piercing of holes on her ears

    Gorgeous Shoes! - Great taste and expensive too, not for the ordinary that can afford them

    Selca pics - I like the ones best she took with KHJ in Jeju Island for the honeymoon shoot. That must be a very close and intimate moment they were having together. I bet KHJ must have also took some with her ...kekeke...

    Rawness in acting - She absolutely impressive, never over-done but just naturally convincing and make us cry, laugh and feel all her emotions together with her in the characters she acted

    Her love for food!- I like her not being evasive of the fact that she love to eat, even KHJ who must have been watching her most of the time notice that.

    Dancing skills!- No doubt about it, she has been traditionally trained in ballet and traditional dance from young unlike the K-pop girl groups who are only recruited to learn dancing in their teens.

    Infectious laugh - Not only her laughter but her smile is able to brighten and cheer up any moody place and people. It's also because of her laughter that got her the role of Oh Ha Ni as the undefeatable brave heroine in PK. The director just couldn't resist her optimism with her laughter and happy smile.

    Good student - Oh yes, she's a smart and intelligent student which makes a good student or rather an excellent one. Attentive in learning and hardworking too.

    What else? Her adorableness and cuteness, pretty and fair, sweet and humble, such a nice girl is truly heaven sent. What a girl. Never bother about any Korean actress or singer except So Min!

    ReplyDelete