Monday, October 3, 2011

Jung So Min's Pic for So Seol Hyeo Play!

Yehey! Got another picture from MinMin's upcoming play the "So Seol Hyeo"
I think this picture comes with the first one that we posted
But anyways, as I always say as long its MinMin I will take it anytime!

Below is the pic!


The play So Seol Hyeo if I have read it correctly seems like a historical play
I'm so excited for her play! Even though I can't watch it ^_^
I know MinMin would be great in the play
I so just wish that she would have fun with it!

MinMin dear just have fun ok?
We know you would do your best but don't forget to rest ok?
Stay lovely as ever! The Minnies are here for you!

credit: may of jsominchina.com

10 comments:

  1. yes,. she's more prettier now :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that her??
    whoa^^
    shes seems skinnier but yeah getting prettier.
    Her natural beauty = <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate you guys for writing about MinMin's play so the rest of us fans can learn more. Sigh, guess coz MinMin is not as popular as those Kpop groups etc. Those news streams or websites like soompi etc don't even cover the news at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes she's pretty as always. But I hope that she doesn't go on diet too much, I like for her to have chubbier cheeks just like before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't find her that skinny at all, look at her arm....must have gotten more muscle for holding her pet puppy a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she did loose weight. Other than her arms, which look normal, she looks a lot skinnier.

    MM! You are beautiful! I hope she gains a little weight, she looks so frail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. much better if i can see her at the tv screen again. yes! she looks thinner and pretty as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she never cease to amaze me Jung So Min I hope that my voice could be heard on here by you

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is stylich and beauty.i like this girl and i miss her .i wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete