Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jung So Min's Pic in the So Seol Heon Play!

Yup! This are the pictures that most of the Minnies are waiting!
Pictures of MinMin in her theater play So Seol Heon!
This pictures are courtesy of our dear friend Pearl from jungsomin.com!
Pearl, again, I we do owe you bigtime! Thanks my dear for sharing!

Below are the pics!












Again, Pearl thanks so much!!! You're really an angel! Love you dear!
I'm so happy seeing the pictures from MinMin's play!
She looks wonderful in the stage!
I'm getting greedier because now I wanted to see a video of her performance!
Demanding much right? I'm sorry! Its just I miss seeing MinMin act!
I hope after her theater play and graduation MinMin gets to have her well deserved rest!
Be back in the small screen with her more awesome self!
Love you MinMin! See you soon! ( I hope!) ^_^

credit: jungsomin.com
visit this site as well! its daebak! 


10 comments:

  1. hello jean, thanks for the pics of minmin during her play, thanks a lot also to pearl for being kind enough to share these pics, hope and pray you can also provide the video, i know it's too much to ask for, but i'm really excited to see her in a play too, it's very much different acting in play compared in tv, much harder in a play, i greatly value the hard work of the Admin here, to you guys i am very much grateful for always there updating....love you all, God bless always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. minmin's face here is glowing, she looks a bit younger...maybe inspired...a different aura ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy too seeing the pictures from lovely and sweetygirls MinMi.:-)
    She looks wonderful in the stage!really same a star.we love you MinMin.:-**
    you are really amazinnnnnnnnnnng
    Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aigoo~
    shes so pretty..
    minmin ah waiting 4 ur comeback.
    wonder if i can see her graduation picture,ill be really happy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing Jean.....Would you mind if i post this photos to PEX(Minjoong/hyunmin thread)?.....
    Minmin is so lovely as always! I also wish to see a video of her theater play, hope someone will share.....And yeah, a graduation photos as well..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy to that beautiful face minmin. I love you jean. I'm glad you life with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. any video?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i misss Jung So Min With all my well-being

    ReplyDelete
  9. i miss her so much. i hope i can see her again on tv screen. she's so beautiful as always

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss you MinMin... hope to see you again..

    ReplyDelete