Monday, January 2, 2012

Re-post: Koala Missed Them In 2011!







Please note that this is only an excerpts from Koala's post. I just posted the part that mentioned MinMin ^_^






I get really sad when I don’t see friends or family for an extended period of time. The same thing goes for actors I love to watch onscreen. While some of my faves have done projects in 2011, if the end results sucked or it just wasn’t my cup of tea, I ended up not watching it. But there are a few actors I miss dearly because they haven’t done any onscreen project all year long. Two of them are conscripted and the other two are in school. I feel it’s rather uncivil for me to curse patriotic army duty or rail at the desire to seek higher education. But as a fan, I just want them on my screen. Preferably RIGHT NOW. I would be thrilled if these four worked together in 2012 on something in any pairing combination. I know who I miss, what about you?




Jung So Min. She also spent this year in school after doing two back-to-back projects last year. I’m excited to see how she’s matured her craft in the time off with whatever project she picks next. I hope it’s something with more meat than Playful Kiss, but less pretentious noir fare like Bad Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment