Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jung So Min reveals that she hasn’t spoken to her father for the past nine years

Credits: Allkpop.com



Actress Jung So Min guested on the upcoming episode of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart‘ and revealed that she has not been on good terms with her father.
She surprised the panelists on set that day by revealing, “I haven’t been spoken to my father for the past nine years. He was opposed to my dream of becoming an actress because he wanted me to live a normal life, not one of a celebrity’s. Since I was young then, I sort of rebelled.”
She continued, “Now that I’m an adult and have become an actress, I’m really regretful of what I did. I’m apologetic to him, especially since he’s been waiting for me at the same spot ever since.”
Her surprise confession can be seen through the April 17th broadcast.
Source + Photos: Sports Seoul via Nate


8 comments:

  1. wow..really, mm dont speak with her father since she 14 @ 15 old (9 years apart)...ahhh so sad...oh my...she really anmature that time...i thinks her father just want a good life for her but since she know that her father waiting her so faster and go to see ur father mm...he is ur father and once u lost her there nothing u can do...parents is only one in world mm...this are really like a korean drama story lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why allkpop always post an unfavorable article to Minmin???its very obvious that they are not in favor to our minmin..to our minmin if its true that you're not talking to ur father for 9 yrs. im son happy that now you realized whats ur fault..its not too late minmin go to ur father..say sorry..hug him..say that you love him..our father no matter what..still our father..he still want the best for us..Minmin FIGHTING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the original article is in korean dear. you can search in DAUM or in Naver.. Minmin said. that on strong heart and they just translated it :))

      Delete
  3. I hope this posts ...

    So, I'm unable to pitch in any judgments/criticisms because there's not a whole lot we know about her personal life. We don't have the complete back-story of her private circumstance. All I can say is that with the situation having gone this far, I don't believe one party is any more at fault than the other, especially as So Min and her dad are both adults. The rift in their relationship is a disheartening revelation to us fans, who want nothing more than the best for her, but even though there's still much of life she has to learn, So Min has shown she's wise beyond her years, and I'm confident she'll eventually patch things up wit her dad. It may just take some time.

    -goodange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Whatever the exact circumstances are, I only hope she and her father will be able to reconcile their differences in future, and become close again.

      Delete
  4. Don't worry, it's just a matter of time, they will make up and be together again. It may be months or even years. Surely they love each other very much but wow! Minmin at 14yrs old already is so strong headed in pursuing what she want in life and even to rebel against her father. I'm sure her father must know many bad things behind the Korean showbiz scene that's why he's so against Minmin going into it. It's hard being a parent sometimes. I read that a Korean actress after acting in a movie, some sex scene in a car boot committed suicide.

    ReplyDelete