Wednesday, June 20, 2012

[Official Photos] Jung So Min & Lee Ki Woo for StandBy Episode 51

I know, I know I mentioned that I like Ki Woo 
to be So Min's loveline in StandBy 
And I thought they answered my silent prayer but is it possible
 that this time around So Min is not the one to fall first for the guy?
 And not the other way around?
'Coz if this pictures are indicators of their loveline them
 I guess So Min will be the first one to take the fall 
I'm not so thrilled about it but guess 
I'm ok in a way because their loveline is at least moving

credits: imbc.com




1 comment:

  1. in this episode :maybe minmin was drunk...like the previous episode...when she climbed to ki woo, when she got drunked...sorry if i'm mistake 'cause i'm not yet watch this episode. funny minmin,she was so cute.love,hyunmin forever !

    ReplyDelete