Friday, October 19, 2012

Jung So Min (정소민)and Sung Jun Another Possible Kissing Scene?

Got this pics from nate and it features the possible car kiss 
between MinMin and Sung Jun for Can We Get married
The first one is the Going-to-Kiss part and the second pic was 
I think the BTS from the scene

I know MinMin's character is going to be married to Sung Jun's character 
and there might be more kisses to be involve 
but I can't help but feel bit "protective" about MinMin. ^_^
But, as always I will be supporting MinMin and the drama no matter what!

credits: nate



5 comments:

  1. Oh no. Another kiss scene..???
    But look at BTS pic, they don't seem nervous after they kissed..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED A STRONG HEART!!! HYUN JOONG TOO^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. GF Snehal, but they will look nervous when they are kissing the one they love. Hahah a good example is MM, she is always suffering that feeling when HJ want to kiss her.. Ahahhaahah so cute!

    ReplyDelete