Wednesday, November 21, 2012

(Scene Pics) Jung So Min(정소민) and Sung Joon's Movie date in Can We Get Married

After posting about the BTS, we have now the scene shots from 
MinMin's movie date with Sung Joon!
If my memory serves me right, this is already the third time MinMin 
had a movie date in a show/drama!
Ok, I'll stop counting and go on in watching Can We Get Married!

But, I'll just say that I'm loving the drama so much, how the storyline gets better 
and how the characters pull me into loving them! I hope you all Minnies, 
feel the same way too! ^_^

credits: jtbc.co.kr




1 comment:

  1. ok ! jeankaycee , i'll follow you. i like minmin thats why i watch her drama... she's so talented actress.wishing there will be another drama for her in 2013...god bless all !!! >>> hyunmin forever

    ReplyDelete