Monday, January 3, 2011

MinMin Cyworld Updates!


Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for such a fangirl reaction but our dearest Minmin updated her Cyworld on Jan. 02, 2011 with lots of Playful Kiss Selca pics!



Its good to see her own Playful Kiss Selca pics and with Lee Tae Sung as well.

But of course nothing beats the Selca pic with Kim Hyun Joong which really brings out the Hyunmin Shipper in me!

It makes me miss them more!!!
I miss my Baek Seung Jo and Oh Hani!

Please comeback with Season 2 of Playful Kiss!


Posted Image
My favorite couple!
Oh Hani and Beak Seung Jo!
If my PK memory serves me right this was during
the Jeju Honeynoon on Episode 15
I LOVE episode 15 and I know you all know why!
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Spazz galore HyunMins!


Posted Image
Minmin with her Lee Tae Sung sunbae!


         And of course the Selca pics of her adorable self!
        

Posted Image
I think this is during the filming of the honeymoon scene
Pouting b'coz your tired of practicing the "carry scene"?
But in the scene, your not the one who did the carrying right?


Posted Image
MinMin please don't stare and pout at us with that doe eyes of yours
You know we can't resist you if you do that, right Baek Seung Jo?
  

Posted Image
The beautiful bride of Baek Seung Jo
MinMin during that time, seems like she's glowing like a true bride!
I suddenly wonder what you will look like if you marry in real life MinMin
Hmmm, now it got me curious!

Posted Image
If you will be the replacement of Santa Claus,
can you grant my wish that PK will have its season 2?
I've been a good PKisser and promise to continue to be a good one
 so I hope you will grant it!



Well, there you have it! I hope she would update her Cyworld with more pictures!
 But I'm curious about one thing, MinMin updated her Cyworld and he just posted a message.........nah! Its just coincidence!
Don't mind me! I'm just being playful and curious! Hahahahaha!



credits: jsominchina.com, snowflakesj16 and mijoo-pearl of soompi, cyworld

11 comments:

  1. Yes, PK season 2 please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were online on the same day, must have contacted each other and both seem to be in a good mood to post and update their webpage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new guest for here!!....and be admin at FB hyun joong inter fans page.....i just follow u on twitter.... PK is the best...and Jung So Min is adorable too!!.....ok...nice to know u...my twitter @LeaderHyunJoong.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. @elle, well thank you for following me at twitter! and thank as well for dropping by!
    i always see your name in kathy's bench. glad to meet you!

    pls feel free to drop by anytime! and see you in twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO
    MINMIN IS N°7 SO VOTE FOR HER
    HYUNMIN IS N° 1
    http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201101&rcd=6454&cd=599
    PLS VOTE

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello J! make me a second for being "don't mind me" hehe but truly in my heart they communicate to each other thru this coincidence you're talking about ahahaha

    anoni 8:43pm where's the link of HYUNMIN COUPLE? I want to vote for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. to all our visitors, commenters and lurkers

    thank you so much for dropping by and giving us your support. we didn't expect our blog to turn out this way since most of us are first time bloggers. its so nice to know that many people also love minmin and ready to support her.

    we read all your comments and we do our best to be updated and post everything about MM. from your response, we're encouraged to continue this not just for MM but for all of you, dear minnies.
    lets all continue our minmin love!! minnies...FIGHTING!!

    oh...and yes...we also love hyunmin! lol!
    happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these selca pics of hyunmin. They seems like a real couple.

    Oh aside for being avid fan of kathy's bench, this blog i also started to love because of MinMIn!!!! as we all know that we started to love khj first then minmin hehe...thank you all of the admins here for the warmth welcome to all anonis who come back here again and again including me! haha. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. for me, i know HJ first i his 1st role of course but not really like him in BOF .. i started like him because of PK and the reason I watch PK is because I wanna see MinMin actually.. because her role in Bad Guy is rather complicated .. and she still so new .. so i really wanna know her next role .. and of course wanna know the chemistry between both but still don't expect to much ..

    At 1st, i think HJ's role is not far from his role in BOF.. alone and quiet plus expresionless .. However, so far i become so like PK and like both lead as well and become HyunMin shipper and ... bang..bang... happy to see them together...

    tha's why i really glad to find MinMin's blog here... because it's rather difficult to find article about her ... she's so adorable.. surely ..

    nice to meet u all guys... and the admins as well .. jeongmal gomawoyo for creating this blog .. FIGHTING!!! support u always!!! .... great Job!! b^^d

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi there..so love PK and i miss mr. & mrs. baek seung jo...love both of them and minmin is soo cute..can anyone tell me what was the update of joongy in his site..please *eyes pleadding*

    ReplyDelete
  11. love much baek seung jo and minmin...magical couple!xd

    ReplyDelete