Monday, January 3, 2011

Pics of Peace


We all know how MinMin loves to take pictures, most specially Selca pics.
She also loves to make funny and different expressions when taking pictures
But I think her most common would be the peace sign gesture.

Below are her two pics, with her doing the peace sign!
As always, she's so adorable!!!


Posted Image
The first was with Lee Tae Sung sunbae, they are seem close to each other.
I feel MinMin and Lee Tae Sung have a good working relationship and becomes reall good friends while filming PK.


Ok, I admit the main reason I made this article so I could post this adorable picture of MinMin with Kim Hyun Joong. But can you blame me? Just look how they are ridiculously cute together, my shipper heart is having palpitations.
And seeing this picture makes me reminisce the BTS and
 the sweet backhug at episode 14 of PK.

My adoration  and love for Playful Kiss will never waver! And that's a promise!


credit: snowflakesj16 of soompi

11 comments:

  1. i would say, JSM & LTS are such a buddies while KHJ & JSM looks like a real couple hehe...Peace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i second that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm on third of that! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah... agree .. seems like that .. coz.. LTS has obviously said that they're like like brother and dongsaeng .. but hyun jung never say anything... then .. it can b mean .. "yoja/namja-chingu" ??? kekkekeke ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm the next of that then .. ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all your comments!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha LOL to all of ur comments....
    specialy an 1.37"
    hyun joong never say anything... then .. it can b mean .. "yoja/namja-chingu" ???
    ...

    ReplyDelete