Sunday, January 23, 2011

MinMin's KT Tech Wallpapers and Posters

Ever since i saw So Min's ads for KT Tech Bricks, I really wanted to have one but unfortunately its not yet available outside Korea.  

I know, I know its sad but ottoke? For now let's just have So Min with her Bricks as our wallpaper!

Below are her cute and adorable wallpapers and posters!














There are so many to choose from, and all of them are so cute and fun!
I guess to accommodate all of them, I need to change my wallpaper everyday!



credits: snowflakesj16, mijoo-pearl of soompi, jungsomin.com

3 comments:

  1. hmm these ads are really effective...i want one of those!!! too bad its only available in korea

    somin is versatile in looks, but i like her oh hani style the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this girl. i'm glad that she's recognized now in korea. wish her the best. oh! i want this phone too! sighs, not available in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really a pretty woman, Jung So Min,
    A good character in the film playfull kiss,,
    I want to see the continuation of the film ..
    good luck, Jung So Min.. ^^

    ReplyDelete