Monday, January 17, 2011

My take on the HyunMin/Minjoong Couple

This is an edited re-post from my blog.
And please note that this is my own HyunMin views.




THE HYUNMIN COUPLE


Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min, I never thought that this names would create a big commotion in my K-drama watching life. As I mentioned in the post in my blog when Playful Kiss started to air I didnt know that it would hit me bigtime. And it created a major fangirl conversion in their favor! As of we all know Playful Kiss has ended its series run and its YouTube webisodes which features the glimpse of the married life of Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni can be still access thru that said website. And also, the YT PK webisodes did set the record for having great number of views for this new kind of drama watching. And the views are still counting as of this moment



Well, as I watched (and re-watching) PK series and the YT webisodes, I wonder why I keep coming back? Is it because of the story? I would say of course! I love the story of PK, I love the realism that it represents, but then I  realized that its not only the reason why. 

This is also the major reason why I love PK more than what I would have imagine!


They are so cute right?!


This two adorable individual have joined together to create such an endearing couple in a K-drama. As I mentioned countless times already , I love Kim Hyun Joong already back in his Boys Over Flowers days and love him even more when got to know him more in We Got Married and his other musical talents with SS501.  He made Baek Seung Jo his own and oh boy I did love it!!! The way he portrayed his role as mean but lovable boy-robot-genius, its awesome!. KHJ playing the role of Baek Seung Jo had me converted from just a  regular fan to a certified fangirl! It solidified my love for him! And thats saying something because I dont usually joined fans club or stalked sites for the news on him but I got 180 degrees changes in terms of supporting a celebrity, indeed KHJ is one of a kind! And Im just so happy that KHJ is still reaching greater heights in his career. Go Leader you really deserve it!!!

Kim Hyun Joong, the Hyun of the HYUNMIN couple

In case of Jung So Min, basically she is a newbie in showbiz, but her acting chops in Bad Guy was so good I endured that one heck of a disappointing drama just because of her! (ok! and kim jae-wook as well). Seeing her play Oh Hi Ni with so much energy, joy and enthusiasm which brings joy my heart. I love her take on Oh Ha Ni, she's slow on uptake but not dumb, have such a bright personality and full of heart which makes her so endearing. JSM embodies a young, sweet and graceful image that is so refreshing to see. And that why we fell in love with her! As her Minnies I can't wait for more great things ahead of her which by the way she deserves because she's such a talented young lady! 
 
Jung So Min the other half of the HYUNMIN couple

One of the my fave stills in the Jeju island filming

And as they say it takes to two to tango, KHJ and JSM together, they created a wonderful and relatable couple. Its such a delight to watch them biker, tease, laugh, smile, have LQ, make-up and love each other. Their scenes together were my favorites in the series.

It also seems that KHJ and JSM were so comfortable with each other that they look so natural on screen as if they were really the PK couple.The akwardness that we saw in the start of the series was long gone as if it never happened in the first place. Now they are included in my own OTP HALL FAME. (its my list of my favorite OTP of all time!).

And because of that many PKissers are so happy and wishing that in real life they could be together! Well, I admit Im one of them!!!! That why the HyunMin couple was born! And besides those BTS and recent pictures of these two were adding to our delight as we saw how happy they were in the set even the filming were tiring.


HyunMin Couple!


Well, as Playfull Kiss series and YT webisodes already wrapped up its filming and it seems that both of them are having individual projects and we do miss the adorable couple so any opportunities to see them together will be like a great gift for the HyunMins.  

And as a HyunMin, of course I do wish that they can be together but if that things will not be the case I'm hopeful that the fondness and friendship that the build in Playful Kiss will remain.

I wish happiness and success for both of them!!!
And I know the HyunMins will continue to support them all the way!!!

SARANGHAE HYUNMIN!


credits: mbc for the pics

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and posting bts pics. I miss this couple so much. Like you, hyunmin is my top OTP of all seasons hehe. I watch another drama to less my boredom since pk & yt version was ended but i never continue to watch the new drama because i visit vikii.net again & again for pk rewind haha. I'm like an idiot to watch pk again and again...heiz life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the article. I love hjsm forever.
    Wondering now, what are they doing these day. No news yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there any updates for hyunmin couple? i love them & i miss them so badly huhu

    ReplyDelete