Monday, January 17, 2011

Old Pics from Cyworld for Bad Guy!

As we are waiting for the latest news from our fair lady
 the fans are in the roll from checking her old projects and pictures, 
so below were the pictures from her Cyworld during the time sh'es doing the drama Bad Guy.


The younger Jung So Min is beautiful as ever!

MinMin looks melodramatic in this pic and I kinda like it!









She's already pretty by its time to get prettier!



Despite my disappointment to the story of Bad Guy, I must say that the drama has a great cast
and this is where I discovered Jung So Min as the budding star so I'm still thankful to Bad Guy!

Well, Minnies I think its safe to say that more old pictures of MinMin
 will surface so just ready for to feast your eyes Minnies!

Til next time!


credits: snowflakesj16 of soompi, cyworld

3 comments:

  1. Actually, when i heard she is the girl for the love interest of my lover haha. I automatically searched her name and i found out that she is one of the cast in BG. I watch BG because i want to see her acting style since she's only a newbie. I hooked with her looks and innocent face and i started to like her. I've told myself, this is the girl i want khj to be his girl in real life hehe if GOD's will ahaha..I want to see her again on screen but i hope no other guy involve hehe i'm very greedy. I only want khj as her partner on screen & of course if have chance off screen too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mee too....wish minmin and hyun joong can work together again...and be real couple in real life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hay girls, I seriously wish too, want SMHJ work together again and again in near future. But will it be truly happen because..... I lost the hope that will we have chance to see this OTP in public ...... MBC award gave me the hint that not to high hope about this couple...... Only chance now is wating for PK oversea promotion.

    ReplyDelete