Friday, January 28, 2011

Playful Kiss MV -Thank You by Kim Hyun Joong

I'm in the mood for good songs and delightful Playful Kiss memories that's
 why when I did saw this fanvid, one big smile immediately come out from me
 because this fanvid almost include all of my favorite Seung Jo and Hani moments! 
And the added bonus would be that the song used for the MV was by Kim Hyun Joong!


So, thank you to minamitak48 for the great fanvid!




Baek Seung Jo and Oh Hani, all the PKissers misses you so much 
so please make a comeback!!!
Pretty please!!!


credit:minamitak48 of youtube

7 comments:

  1. Yes, comeback please!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey! one more time! pls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! yes! we need hyunmin to comeback on screen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so miss hyunmin couple...not forget them...wish they can always together...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always , HJL+JSM! And no other!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your comments and posts jeankaycee, some blogs seem to go overboard, I mean "OA" so sorry for the term but here it is just right...^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE....LOVE HYUNMIN FOREVER....

    ReplyDelete