Saturday, March 26, 2011

HyunMin GIF's Part 8!

Its HyunMin GIF time once again!
I think I will never get tired of saying of how I miss the HyunMin!
I miss everything about them! *pouts*sigh

But thanks to our dear squishiee for the wonderful HyunMin GIF's!
These GIF's did put a big smile on my face!

Below are squishiee interpretations! ^_^


When someone finds your panties on the floor…

EXPECTATIONS:
“are these yours?”



REALITY:
 “wifey look what i have..”

*curious....

minjoong are such adorable dorks x)
we have hyun joong’s reaction to a rocking boat


...and now we have MinMin...


Thanks again squishiee! Hope for more GIF's to come!
^_^
But I really hope in the near future we don't only get to see GIF's of them
but to see them together in the flesh!
Please HyunMin! Heed the wishes of your HyunMins!

kathy's bench

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment