Monday, May 30, 2011

Jung So Min and Kim Hyun Joong in Playful Kiss Comics!

I think I posted before that in Japan comic version of Playful Kiss 
So Min and Hyun Joong were featured in a few volume of it but now 
they are already featured in its 13 volume! How cool is that! ^_^

Below are the pictures of the comics!


Its such a big deal that they are the ones in the comics because it means that the 
Japanese people really likes the Playful Kiss couple! 
And thats why maybe they are coming to Japan in August! 
Such a very lucky Japan PKissers! 
They would see them noy only once but twice!

And by the way to all PKissers here in the Philippines, 
Playful Kiss will be starting to air today May 30 at GMA Channel 7! 
Truth to be told, I don't watch GMA shows but for the love of Playful Kiss 
I will watch on that channel! 
So please show your support and love for Playful Kiss 
and its wonderful leads Jung So Min and Kim Hyun Joong! 
They need all the love and support we can give!
 AJA Fighting Playful Kiss! 

credits: blog.dum.net.elley0606
kathy's bench!

3 comments:

  1. I honestly do not want to watch it on 7... I don't like the dubbing (it will ruin PK's charm for me). I rewatch it often on my laptop, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what time is it? i waited the whole night last night..pero wala eh..GMA telebabad ba? oh same here, am not a kapuso really, pero for the love of PK, i am willing to change channel for that time slot ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a kapamilya forever! only PK i watch in GMA7 ..the dubbing is so dumb.

    ReplyDelete