Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Making of Playful Kiss DVD Scans!

Japan PKissers are so lucky, as I always say!
 Because they got the best of Playful Kiss can offer!
Now even the Making of Playful Kiss they have it as well!

Below are the scans of the said DVD!





I'm really curious on what to see in this The Making of Playful Kiss DVD, 
I wonder if all the BTS that they released was included on this DVD's! 
Well, will try get my hands on to this DVD! But the question is how? 
I dont have credit card to buy online! Aish! *Sigh!Will need to think!

credits: snowflakesj16 of soompi
dscs.uueasy.com

NOTE: PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh i love minmin!!!! she is so beauty and natural!

    I come to ask you a favor, this page http://es.drama.wikia.com/wiki/Jung_So_-_Min in Spanish of Minmin is created by the fans who love her, but someone I delete everything and "Like"the same "me gusta" of Facebook has been lost, please enter the den site and click on "Me gusta" we want to be the most popular Minmin on every page!

    This page is beautiful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete