Thursday, June 16, 2011

HyunMin Fanvid -Just So You Know

If I'm not mistaken I already posted this fanvid before, but I can't help myself to post it
 because first I'm having such a bad LSS (Last Song Syndrome) for this song!
 Its been singing in my head for past few days already!
 And second I really miss HyunMin! 
This is one of my favorite fanvid of the adorable HyunMin and it captured 
the cute and happy moments of these adorable two behind the scenes!

Hope you can sing along as we watch the video!
Enjoy!




Well, I suddenly wish its August already!  But hope before August we can see them together even in just few appearances of even just a CF! But I guess I do need to wait for it! 
As they said patience is a virtue! Love you HyunMin!

credit: bubblybrook of youtube

4 comments:

  1. minmin...where r u....we miss u soooooooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuucchhh.....comeback on screen pleaseeeeeeeee.......hehehhehe...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. what're u doing So Min-ah??

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, so miss minmin and hyunmin couple so mucccchhhh...i very want see them together again...ya, i want see hyunmin in one CF too...or maybe in other drama...minmin please comeback soon...we really miss u...how are you minmin?hope you fine now, we will always wait and support you...so love and miss minmin and hyunmin couple forever!!!fighting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESS!!! so do I, really really wanna see them together again in any projects,kekekekeke..

    ReplyDelete