Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jung So Min's SK II Cf Translation!

We did see the cute SK II Cf of MinMin yesterday!
And now we do have the translation for the said CF!




Translations!



25-year-old new employee Jung So Min.
(Today it my first day at work)
So Min ssi...coffee please..
(Yes, manager)
(Working day not like my imagine..always busy... busy so much)
So Min ssi, where's the file?
Yes, it here!


(Busy and always eating fastfood)
Thousand of skin cells are dead..
My skin looks dry.
Seriously..
The younger why not getting an alliance?
(with SK-II product - Pitera Essence)
Two projection which waiting in Japan..


along the ages pases~~
 stay a fresh and always blinking-look
that's good...
Tomorrow, I will cook a yummy spaghetti.
25-year-old Jung So Min
Start from Now on...


Thanks again Pearl! We do owe alot for the wonderful translations that you are providing!
Well she is really looking fresh and so beautiful in her CF!
                                         Now I'm wishing to see her in person! As in now!

 I wanted to see that beauty in person!
*pouts...But in the obvious real time reason I can't, 
hehehehe! Still need to do lots of things if I wanted to fly to Korea!
So for now will be contented with her projects!

credits: ngochuyen151287
translations: jungsomin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment