Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HyunMin MV: I'm Yours!

We all do know that our dearest Playful Kiss are such cuties and full of adorableness!
And I do know as well as I shipper of this well loved OTP you remember their little coincidence regarding the similarity of their fave song as of the moment 
which is the song I'm Your's by Jason Mraz
iamonlyhuman12345 did a MV regarding the our PK couple using that song!

Below is the video!



Lyrics!


I'm yours by Jason Mraz


Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment babay sing with me
I love peace for melody
And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

Scooch on over closer dear
And i will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what I'm be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
Please don't, please don't, please don't
There's no need to complicate
Cause our time is short
This oh this this is out fate, I'm yours!





How I wish you could all see my smile!
Just remembering the "little coincidences" of these two really 
puts a huge smile on my face!
Aigoo, HyunMin! Every time I see a clip, videos or even pictures 
of the two of you it just warms my heart!
Well, maybe because I see the fondness of one towards the other that's why! 

credit: iamonlyhuman12345 of youtube

6 comments:

  1. i like this MV...and tille song in this MV of couse...i know this is fav song of them...both like this song..it is really coincidences...hahaha...i love hyunmin couple... And i miss them so muchhh...
    I Wish they can work together again...

    HYUNMIN FIGTHING!!s is fav song of them...both like this song..it is really coincidences...hahaha...i love hyunmin couple... And i miss them so muchhh...
    I Wish they can work together again...

    HYUNMIN FIGTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the two of them together too (well, basically i like so min, so it's kind of a two-for-1 deal...but then HKJ is not too bad either). JUST WANTED TO CHECK tho' : some people say that HKJ also is close and smiley with HB from WGM - what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. other said that..during WGM they're closed to each other after that no news about them that their still keep in touch. i saw an article last dec'2010 saying hyun joong texted her(hwangbo) once to greet her happy birthday and that's all . then, jung so min came to his life and they got close while filming playfulkiss. i saw many bts showing how close they are. even in fanmeet lat oct'2010 the father of senjo saying that the two became close after the kiss idon't know where scene.. i saw many article about hyunjoong. saying he was in a relationship for 3 yrs but they've broken up already. then, he dated a celebrity for 10 months. and the last romance he had last 5 months ago.. i'm confusing now, i know it's impossible to both khj and jsm to be together in real life. that's a very big question only them and god. if they were meant to be at the end they will be end up together.. This is my first time to like a korean couple since i saw them in pk drama.. that's why i'm always visiting this blog for the update for jsm and the other blog for khj. for me, it's hard to love a guy like khj because of his fame..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup he said that..so during pk, he had been in relationship..in my opinion, he had fallen for her, but he keeps denying it..u can see it in bts..d way he look at her..u really cn tell..but we know that his fans didnt like jsm in korea..so he really tried to ignore her, u cn also see that in mbc award..also, if ur aware of d last interview of khj regarding his last relationship, he said that, if he likes someone, he ignore her or not even talk to her..that whats he said..so is that what happened in the award show?hehe..just my opinion..hope everyone agrees with me.?

    Kristine..frm bacolod, philyup he said that..so during pk, he had been in relationship..in my opinion, he had fallen for her, but he keeps denying it..u can see it in bts..d way he look at her..u really cn tell..but we know that his fans didnt like jsm in korea..so he really tried to ignore her, u cn also see that in mbc award..also, if ur aware of d last interview of khj regarding his last relationship, he said that, if he likes someone, he ignore her or not even talk to her..that whats he said..so is that what happened in the award show?hehe..just my opinion..hope everyone agrees with me.?

    Kristine..frm bacolod, phil

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! look at us....talking about other people's (presumed) love lives - don't we have anything else to live for?!

    anyway, it would be nice if KHJ ended up with JSM. to me, it's just a simple case of big prince falls for young newcomer : it's like Prince Charming falling for Cinderella. HB seems nice and pretty. much older. but nice and pretty.

    I dunno why there are JSM haters though. is it coz they love KHJ and want to keep him only for themselves?

    well, my friends, let's not worry too much. for all you know - there will be other projects and other men/women for them. they are so young, and the journey is so long. KHJ won't marry until he's 40 anyways.

    ReplyDelete