Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jung So Min Singing in Playful Kis Osaka Fan Meeting!

I did post the video of MinMin singing few parts of her song from the 
Playful Kiss Fan Meeting in Osaka last May
Now we do have the full version of it thanks to my wonderful co-angel Jeanneth!

Below is the video!


Aigoo MinMin! You are surely such a ball of pure adorableness!
And MinMin have a sweet singing voice so maybe there is a possibility 
to also venture in the filed of singing
What do you think Minnies? 

credits: youko
jeanneth of k-bench angels

1 comment:

  1. I love MinMin's singing voice! While she may not be technical perfect singer. But her voice moves me. I am touched by her wholehearted singing. It's like she wants to reach out to her audience and she did! Many singers may have seemingly perfect technic but they cannot touch their audience. MinMin touches because she has a refreshing honesty and I even like her songs recommendations! She drew my attention to Jason mraz!! I hope she will continue to share with us her love for music.

    ReplyDelete