Saturday, September 3, 2011

MinMin's Fanvid: Kiss Kiss!

The wait is driving me crazy! So aside from re-watching Playful Kiss,
 I'm lurking or more like stalking youtube for anything Jung So Min related 
and then I saw this fanvid! Imagine my smile while watching this fanvid, 
seeing MinMin while listening to one of my fave song! Daebak right?

Below is the video Minnies!



Our dear MinMin, where are you thy princess?
Everybody is looking for you!
I do pray that you at least update your Cyworld because some of 
the Minnies are getting worried already!
Hope you are doing great! Sorry if I repeat myself like a broken record, 
its just that we really miss you MinMin! Please be back soon!
 Love yah MinMin!

credit: kamelia210 of youtube

2 comments:

  1. MinMin, miss you, miss you, miss you x 1000000000 times....
    Jeankaycee: is it possible to provide a quick link on the right hand side panel to MinMin 's recent letter to fans. I want to reread her note but can't seem to find it anymore... Thanks... Miss seeing and hearing from her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this fanmade video .. I know minmin often visit this blog, and now I so hope minmin can see this fanmade video too, kiss kiss song by KHJ and minmin as the girl model in the MV...hahaha .. can not imagine the expression minmin when see the video fanmade ...
    minmin we really miss u...how are you now???? we want see you again..please update your Cyworld again...

    minmin Figthing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete