Saturday, September 3, 2011

Playful Kiss BTS Hang-over!

Sorry for my late posts my dear Minnies, I'm still in memory lane as I'm re-watching everything related to Playful Kiss! Now the apple of my eyes are Playful Kiss BTS! 
You all know how I love Playful Kiss BTS!
 So now I wanted to share with you my most favorites from all of them!

Below are the BTS!









Mianhe again my dears if I'm spamming this posts with videos! 
To be honest I wanted to post more BTS then I realized it means that
 I need to post all parts of the DVD of the Playful Kiss the Making if I do that!
All the behind the scenes of Playful Kiss is all worth it to watch!
 As I mentioned before, this is where the magic happened! LOL!

credits: momopor, pluekiss, sraki2 of youtube

3 comments:

  1. like you i can't seem to get enough of playful kiss because of the two...i have been rewatching the whole of pk over and over...as regards the bts, i only get to see them from whatever you kind souls share...would you please be kind enough to tell me how the bts dvds are called, how many are there in a set and where to get them...hoping for your earliest reply...happy anniversary to us...keep on fighting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anon 4:01, sorry for the late reply, regarding the dvd, its called Playful Kiss the Making dvd, its was solve in japan but you can order it thru online! hope that helps! thank you for visiting the blog and pls continue to support and love MinMin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog!

    love MinMin 4ever..
    can you post about Minmin's family, please..??

    thankyou
    :)

    ReplyDelete