Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MinMIn's Bad Guy BTS/Cyworld Pics!

I know I already posted BTS pictures of MinMin for Bad Guy
But I guess not all because below i got few more BTS pics and
 some of it came from MinMin's Cyworld postings!

Below are the pics!












Actually there still alot more so I might do a part for this kind of post!
In behind the scenes you can clearly see that even though MinMin was a newbie 
She got along well with her co-stars and the staff as well!
I wish we can get to see more BTS in MinMin's upcoming projects!

Miss you MinMin!
Love you! ^_^

credits: karenchew8877 of hyunmin baidu thread
jungsomin's cyworld

1 comment:

  1. she is really amazing.
    love you MinMin.
    God bless you.
    she look same a princess:-)
    Ich liebe dich,du bist so süß und freundlich.

    ReplyDelete