Monday, October 31, 2011

HyunMin Fanvid: I believe in You

You all know how I love the HyunMin and how I miss them badly
And now got fanvid for our dear HyunMin!
This is done by my dear dongsaeng Jeanneth!

Below is the video!


Im such a proud unnie for my dongsaeng Jeanneth!
I love the video and the song is daebak as well! 
Whenever I feel sad or lonely just a glimpse of them and I smile!
They never fail to put smile on my face!
Thanks again Jeanneth and to Kathy as well! 

credits: jeanneth of simplysomin

8 comments:

  1. wooowww in 4:49 ...haaa ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this video....how i miss them also, while im watching of them im thinking many questions?????
    And the sweet and nice song background....
    It can really touch my emotion huhhhh!!!!!
    I don't like to cry.
    I believe in you.
    No one will ever take your place (how sweet)
    I believe our love will last always.....(forever)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another inspiring music video for our wonderful and cute couple,keep it up jeanneth your an angel from above may God bless you always,jung so min and kim hyun joong fighting!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear admin ,we can not see it in Germany:-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. jonah riza candelozaNovember 1, 2011 at 10:51 AM

    I LOVE IT! THANKS! I love KHJ and JSM!♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. i missed both of them badly this couples are the reason why i loved Korean drama so much..playful kiss 2 would be nice..please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. me too i missed both of them terible. I HOPE AND PRAY playful kiss 2 PLEASE... PLEASE... godbless always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love Hyunmin... :) I missed both of them!!! Hope they have another drama... More power to Hyunmin and Simplysomin..:)

    ReplyDelete