Tuesday, July 3, 2012

[Videos] Jung So Min (Playful Kiss Fanmeet in OSAKA "Game Session")

For all those who miss Hyunjoong and Somin together....  ^^
Well.. I'm One of you Ofcourse.......!!!!
I just missed these two so much...
Hopefully I can upload others parts as well as other BTS... 
Anyway... Lets Enjoy and Support them always.. ^^


I miss them terribly!
For me, they will always be my ultimate OTP!
Just continue to love them! -jeankaycee

イタズラなKiss Fanmeet in Osaka - Game Session Part 1/2


イタズラなKiss Fanmeet in Osaka - Game Session Part 2/2





Video Credits: SIMPLYSOMIN & Kathysbench
Please Do not REUPLOAD.
Uploaded by: @minnie_jeanneth (Twitter)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jeanneth0316


8 comments:

  1. thank you so much for uploading this video we are waiting for the other and bts video that you said thank you and more power on this wonderful blog we are always hyunmin forever and support their individual project FIGHTING!!!! good days and godbless to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleaseee traductions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more vids pls!!!!!!!!!hyunmin 4eva~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ojalá pudiera escuchar una noticia que los relacionara como novios o muy cercanos. Aún mantengo esperanzas

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo....miss them so much...i hope to see them together at an event, somewhere or whatever, at this year... an expectations are difficult? ;(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the vids! But, I nees eng subs XD
    I miss them soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss seeing JSM and KHJ together so much. Their pairing lives in my heart forever, even though they may not be a real couple.

    ReplyDelete